Top 10 iPhone Games
The App Store is packed full of great iOS games so how do you choose which ones to play. The best mobile games iOS on the App Store have been tried and tested by our experts to bring you our top 10 iPhone games for 2020. There are countless free iPhone and iPad games to choose from so no matter what your taste, there is always something to play.
Top 10 iPhone Games
Below you will find the best types of games for 2018. These titles also feature in our top 10 iPad games.
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius: This is one of the many freemium Final Fantasy titles available for iPhone and iPad. It takes lots of great elements from the classic series so players can explore towns, conquer dungeons, and assemble some great heroes. There's plenty of unique lore to pick apart too. The gameplay seems simple at first but you will need a keen sense of strategy to succeed. You'll be kept on your toes too by altering equipment and assembling a team with a number of classes.
- Alto's Adventure: Developed by Snowman, Alto's Adventure is a great game. Players guide a snowboarder down the mountain in an attempt to rescue runaway llamas. They must avoid various obstacles along the way including a grumpy elder who will beat them with a stick. Players have to leap over rocks, do backflips across chasms, and grind down bunting to catch the llamas. There are different challenges to complete at each level and they get to unlock new snowboarders as they go along. It a very addictive game with excellent graphics.
- Alto's Odyssey: This is the follow up hit to Alto's Adventure and in it Alto and pals move to the dunes of the desert. Players have to pull of tricks and avoid hazards as they collect coins. There are tornados and canyons in this sand boarding adventure and players get to soar above the windswept dunes and explore hidden temples. Along the way, there are vines to grind across, hot air balloons to bounce on, towering rock walls to ride, and much more. The game is easy to learn and difficult to master. There are 180 goals to complete. Players can also unlock six unique characters and there are two different modes to choose from. This is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases so once you purchase it once you can play it forever.
- Fortnite: This incredibly popular iPhone and iPad game is storming the charts. The mobile version even carries over your items from the PC version so those who can't get enough of the computer game can now download it onto their iPhone. The mobile version lets players compete in 100-player games and attempt to claim the last man standing title. Players get to build cover, battle their opponents, and try to survive the longest. The game has the same map, same gameplay, and same weekly updates as the computer version and is powered by Unreal Engine 4. Players get to play the full game anytime, anywhere and complete quests on the go, progress their Battle Pass, and more.
- Florence: This game comes from the lead designer of Monument Valley and tells the story of a young woman who falls in love for the first time. Through a series of different puzzles, players get to go along for the ride. This iPhone or iPad game is an interactive storybook that details the heart-racing highs and heart-breaking lows of a young woman in love. Players get to experience every beat of Florence and Krish's relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes. This includes everything from flirting to fighting and helping each other grown.
- The Sims: The Sims for mobile devices is a portable take on the classic game. Players get to create their Sim with more customization options and different style options. They can create distinguishing features and personality traits. The game allows players to experience finding a job, decorating a home, attending parties, and falling in love. Players can host and attend parties with other Sims to socialize, earn rewards, and develop romantic relationships. They can even move in with other people's Sims.
- PUBG Mobile: PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds is a free survival shooter games that lets players experience what it's like to be dropped on an island with 99 other players to see who will survive. This game seems better on iPhone and iPad than PC. Just like in the original, players parachute in, loot buildings to gear up, and do their best to survive to the end. Players can play solo or create a squad of up to four players. This game is incredibly addictive and free to download.
- Hearthstone: The iPhone and iPad version of this game is perfect for players looking for the best collectable card game experience. Produced by Blizzard, Hearthstone is based on World of Warcraft. Each of the nine classes has a deck based on its WoW equivalent and allows for a variety of play styles. There are some great options available for single and competitive play too. It's great for quick play and something more in-depth. It's free to download from the App Store.
- Plague, Inc: In this top 10 iPhone game players control an epidemic and their aim is to spread it throughout the world and kill everyone before humanity can develop a cure. Players have lots of tools at their disposal to mutate the virus and they can add symptoms including fatal one and how the virus is carried. As the virus spreads, players gain DNA points that they can use to get more abilities. It's an exciting game and destroying humans has never been so much fun.
- The Room Series: Developed by Fireproof, The Room Series is one of the best puzzle series ever created. There are three games available now and they have all grown in scope and complexity as the series has progressed. Players have to solve a series of puzzle objects in order to progress to the next level and get the next piece of the story. All three games are mentally challenging and satisfying.